This unique interior designed newly built three-bedroom, thee-bathroom townhouse is located within a privately gated, riverside development with a private car parking space.
The townhouse is arranged over four floors boasting three fabulous balconies at three different levels each one overlooking the River Thames. Townhouse 4 benefits from a bespoke, high gloss ‘Macassar’ kitchen with fully integrated Miele appliances including wine cooler and a Crestron Home Automation System that controls the lighting, heating/air con and TV’s throughout the property.
This wonderful home is full of light and outstanding entertaining spaces. The ground floor is arranged with the family in mind with its large eat-in kitchen/breakfast room with views over the River Thames, utility area and cloakroom.
Following the staircase to the 1st floor you will be greeted with a dual aspect reception area which is divided into the dining room and lounge area with direct access to one of the river view terraces via the bi-folding doors. The staircase extends up to the three bedrooms with two on the second floor and one with its own en-suite, as well as a family bathroom.
The master bedroom suite is located on the entire top floor and is arranged with a dressing room and en-suite bathroom. The terrace for the bedroom is accessed by bi-folding doors giving the master bedroom an ever-changing panoramic view.
With its riverside location, Palace Wharf is also conveniently close to a number of transport links including Hammersmith Overground and Underground Station, Barons Court, Putney Bridge and Fulham Broadway Underground Stations, along with several regular and varied bus services which further improve accessibility.
Palace Wharf was built in 1907, replacing a malt house. An extension facing Rainville Road was added in 1933. For many years the wharf was the “Rathbone Works” of fibrous plaster firm, George Jackson & Sons, founded in Rathbone Place off Oxford Street in the early 19th century. Jacksons’ made the new plasterwork for Hammersmith’s rebuilt Lyric Theatre. Prior to the Second World War, Jackson's moved from their original home in the West End to Hammersmith, keeping the Rathbone name for their spacious new premises.